May 19, 2004

Vipul's Razor

I've decided to try adding one more spam tool to my arsenal, it's an add in to Spamassassin called Vipul's Razor. I found a nice page on Apple's Developer site that gave some good steps on installing this. Installing the CPAN stuff was probably the most difficult, and that wasn't really hard at all.

Maybe there's a difference in what OS X Server installs from regular OS X, but apparently the Digest::SHA1 code wasn't the right version, so I had to install that separately in CPAN, but after that all was well with installing Razor. My only problem now is that no spam is making it through to my test mailbox so I can't test it! LOL

Posted by Jim at May 19, 2004 12:17 PM | TrackBack